Monday, August 06, 2007

 
Over the last few months, I am going to write a paper about "Economics analysis of capital market". I found it is not a easy subject, neither how to write a academic paper in term of less mathematical, nor it is abstract. New Institutional Economics; for the people who are not familiar with this subject, please click "New Institutional Economics" to get the related externl link.

New Institutional Economics is a interesting subject, however, it is not easy to get the knowledge indepth.

Anyway, back to my paper subject, I try to treat the market as a "Organization". Trying to research the nature of the market. There is a book which is informative for me to gain the knowledges about NIE.


Institutions and Economic Theory: The Contribution of the New Institutional Economics (Economics, Cognition, and Society) (Paperback)
by Eirik G. Furubotn (Author), Rudolf Richter (Author)

There is a link from amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home